PORTABLE AIR SAMPLER ACTIVECOUNT25H
ActiveCount25H is a portable microbial air sampler suitable for use in clean rooms and aseptic environments. The ActiveCount25H is ISO 14698 compliant. The air sampler has a d50 collection efficiency of 1 micron and a HEPA-filtered air outlet to prevent re-aspiration of the sample air.
With the AC25H, Lighthouse has responded to a request from pharmaceutical companies who want to implement continuous airborne germ collection with portable devices during aseptic processes. Continuous monitoring in Class A and B areas should be carried out throughout the critical processing period, including assembly and filling operations.
In the current draft of EU-GMP Annex 1 several indications point our, that the current sampling methodology should be reconsidered. Monitoring should be carried out in such a way that all interference, events and system degradation are recorded and any risk caused by interference with the monitoring processes is avoided. One such intervention is changing the agar plates during sampling. With a low flow rate of 25 liters / min, the postable microbial air sampler ActiveCount25H was developed to monitor long production steps with just a single petri dish.
It is also required that only devices with a HEPA filter at the air outlet are used (" The sampling methods should not pose a contamination risk for the production ".)
Lighthouse also offers material for the permanent installation of microbiological monitoring with low flow rates (down to 4 liters / min.). This enables long-term monitoring without having to constantly change the petri plates.
Industries : Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, electronics, semiconductors
- Flow rate 25 liters / minute (± 4%)
- Air outlet with HEPA filter
- For standard Petri dishes 90 mm, adjustment option 85-92mm
- Magnetic Petri dish holder, autoclavable and exchangeable
- High-quality and robust housing made of stainless steel
- 9 cm color touchscreen (also works with gloves)
- Adjustable start delay
- 8 sample volume hot keys, freely programmable
- 50 user names and 400 measurement location names freely programmable
- Sampling modes: Constant, Periodic, Gas
- Flow alert
- Data logging on a USB stick possible
- 8 to 10 hours of battery life
- Calibration reminder
- Tripod adapter for 3/8” or 1/4” tripod screws
- Can be disinfected with all common cleaning agents
- Collection head (300 holes) and dust cover made of aluminum or stainless steel 316L, autoclavable and exchangeable
- Carrying case
- Calibration certificate