CALIBRATION BATH LIQUICAL
Highly stable calibration bath for temperature calibrations in the range of -80 to 300 °C. The calibration bath can be operated “stand alone” or via a PC and is suitable for manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic calibration of thermocouples, resistance thermometers, wireless data loggers and other sensors under test.
- Large capacity and large immersion depth of the calibration baths
- Holder for calibration of up to 20 wireless data loggers
- Fast temperature change thanks to the cooling mechanism which is switched on when needed
- High stability and uniformity thanks to good circulation despite quiet operation
- low cost thermal fluids for the calibration baths
- Grosses Fassungsvermögen und grosse Eintauchtiefe der Kalibrierbäder
CALIBRATION BATH LIQUICAL MICRO
LiquiCal micro calibration baths cover temperatures from -20 °C to + 200 °C. Their small size allows for mobility. The portable calibration bath LiquiCal Micro combines the advantages of a liquid bath with the properties of a drywell block calibrator.
- Efficient on-site calibration, thanks to smaller, lighter and faster calibration baths
- Easy calibration of temperature sensors of various designs that can’t be inserted in a dry block calibrator due to their larger dimensions
- Comfortable transport of the micro calibration bath thanks to its tight lid