LIQUID PARTICLE COUNTER REMOTE LPC FOR IN-SITU REAL-TIME MONITORING
Remote liquid particle counters from Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions in various models for real-time particle measurement from 0.1 µm with a flow rate of 100 ml/min. Continuous, trouble-free operation thanks to the latest laser-optical particle counting technology.
The compact liquid particle counter offers a wide range of mounting options and can also be installed in tight spaces. The remote liquid particle counter integrates seamlessly with large plant monitoring and management systems via RS-485 MODBUS or 4-20mA.
- Liquid particle counting in pressurized water systems
- Continuous monitoring DI water system
- Liquid particle counter for particle measurements from 100, 200, 300 or 500 nanometers
- Versatile mounting options
- Compact in size, can be installed in places where space is limited
- Compatible with many process chemicals including HF
- Optional liquid grab sampler for applications with insufficient line pressure. In addition to a remote LPC particle counter, a precision pump, a flow controller and an externally controlled pump circuit are installed in a waterproof NEMA housing.
|LPC 0.1 µm||0.1 – 0.5 µm|
|LPC 0.2 µm||0.2 – 2.0 µm|
|LPC 0.3 µm||0.3 – 3.0 µm|
|LPC 0.5 µm||0.5 – 100.0 µm|
|Flow Rate||100 mL / minute.|
|Communication||RS485/Modbus or 4-20mA|
|LED Indicators||Power, Service, Sampling (485 modbus model).|
|Data Storage||Rotating buffer 2,000 records (modbus model)|
|Acceptable Chemicals||Water, Deionized Water, Nitric Acid 70 %, Sulphuric Acid 96 %, Hydrochloric Acid 37 %, Ammonium Hydroxide 29 %, Hydrogen Peroxide 30 %, Phosphoric Acid 86 %, Potassium Hydroxide 1 %, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetone, N-methyl Perryiodine|