HANDHELD PARTICLE COUNTERS
With a start and stop button built-in the handle handle and a touch screen, the hand particle counters are easy to use. Their size and portability make it an ideal tool for monitoring the air quality in indoor spaces and for the sampling of particle levels in the environment. In addition, the handheld particle counter are used for clean room monitoring and testing.
PARTICLE COUNTERS HANDHELD 2016, 3016, 5016
The Handheld 2016, 3016 and 5016 are ergonomically designed lightweight particle counters featuring a flow rate of 2.8 l/min (0.1cfm) and sensitivities of 0.2 µm, 0.3 µm or 0.5 µm.
The color touchscreen displays up to 6 size channels of particle cumulative and differential particle count data as well as temperature/relative humidity data. These handheld units possess a variety features which are usually found only on larger portable particle counters. Functions are accessed by universally understood icons.
Pre-configurable recipes help avoid possible sampling errors. Removable batteries and an optional external battery charger help maximize the Handheld’s uptime.
PARTICLE COUNTERS HANDHELD 3016 IAQ FOR MONITORING INDOOR AIR QUALITY
The air we breathe in our homes, offices, factories and schools can affect our health and quality of our life. It can impact our work output or concentration ability.
To assess the safety of environments the Handheld 3016 IAQ for indoor air quality investigations can be switched from particle counter mode to mass concentration mode at the press of a button. The mass concentration mode displays particulate matter (PM) and approximates density in µg/m3.
- Bright 9 cm color touchscreen with simultaneous display of 6 particle sizes
- Menu navigation in English (other languages such as DE, FR, IT, ESP configurable)
- Meets ISO 21501 and JIS B 9921 standard
- Removable temperature / relative humidity probe included
- Molded handle allows one-handed sampling
- Storage memory for 3'000 sample data, 200 user defined alphanumeric location labels, 50 configurable sampling recipes
- Test Wizard for Cleanroom Pass/Fail Reports: FS-209E, ISO-14644-1 or EU GMP Annex
- Sampling modes: Manual, automatic, beep, concentration, cumulative/differential
- Internal Audible Alarm
- Removable/Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Open architecture connectivity with OPC Server
- Concentration Limit – 4'000'000/ft3
- Sample output internally filtered to HEPA standards; recommended for use in cleanrooms classes ISO 7, 8 or GMP Gr. C, D
- Dimensions, weight: 26.7 x 19.4 x 8.5 cm, 1 kg
- Optional: handheld external thermal printer