PARTIKEL SENSOR REMOTE 1104LD
Particle sensor for continuous rea-time data collection from 0.10 µm particle size.
REMOTE 1104LD is the smallest remote particle counter based on a laser diode with a sensitivity of 0.10 micron and a high flow rate of 28.3 l/min (1 cfm). The long-life state-of-the-art laser technology features higher concentration limits, better signal to noise ratio and requires less routine maintenance than conventional Helium Neon (HeNe) laser-based particle counters. A regular cleaning of the optics is not necessary.
The particle sensor REMOTE 1104LD transfers simultaneously up 8 particle size data. It integrates easily into facility monitoring and building management systems.
- World’s smallest and lightest 1.0 cfm 0.10 µm particle counter
- Up to 8 channels of simultaneous continuous real-time data
- High flow rate for rapid statistically relevant data
- Uses an external vacuum source
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Sensor status Indicators
- Interfaces to Facility Monitoring Systems
- RS-485 Modbus Communication
- Reduced Maintenance costs over HeNe Laser: - No Routine Laser Optics Cleaning to maintain the performance - No laser alignment problems after transport - No Routine Laser Tube Replacements
- Designed for reliability: - Cooler running long-lasting dual-avalanche photodiode
- Array detector design to suppress background noise
- Meets ISO 21501-4 Standards
- Dimensions and weight: 26.7 x 19.4 x 8.5cm, 3.2 kg