PORTABLE PARTICLE COUNTER FOR MONITORING AND CLASSIFICATION OF CLEAN ROOMS
APEX Portable is the smallest and lightest portable particle counter with a flow rate of 1 cfm. This counter is greatly suited for the certification and monitoring of clean rooms. It measures two or four particle channels simultaneously in the range of 0.3 – 10 microns. Intuitive icon-driven menus provide a quick introduction to the operation of the device.
Comprehensive self-diagnostic technology for the flow rate, laser and particle detector ensure that the particle counter operates within specified tolerances during measurement and provides reliable data.
SMALLEST PORTABLE PARTICLE COUNTER
Apex Portable is the smallest and lightest portable 1 cfm particle counter on the market. With dimensions of 22.8 x 15.8 x 21.5 cm and a weight of 4.8 kg with battery, the Apex Portable is easy to carry around.
The possibilities to view real-time measurement data, equipment status and cleanroom certification reports are numerous: color touch screen on the unit, external USB printer or web-enabled smartphone, tablet or laptop. Saved certification reports can be sent from the smart device as PDF files.
Measured data is downloaded via USB flash drive or Ethernet to a PC or transferred real time to a computer, facility monitoring system, building automation system or to a third-party software. Communication takes place through RS-485 Modbus or Ethernet. WIFI is optional.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL COMMON DECONTAMINATION PROCESSES
The stainless steel housing is easy to disinfected and wipe off. The inlets are sealed, the plastics FDA approved and the flow path resistant against vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VHP).
ISO 21501-4 CONFORMITY
APEX portable particle counters are developed, manufactured and calibrated ISO 21501-4 compliant.
They feature a “longlife” laser technology; the mean time to failure (MTTF) is more than 20 years.
- Simultaneous display of 2 or 4 particle size channels
- Menu navigation in English (DE, FR, IT, ESP configurable)
- Large 5.7-inch (14.47 cm) color touch screen display with zoom function
- Report wizard for cleanroom Pass/Fail certification reports.
ISO 14644- 1, FS-209E or EU GMP Annex 1 compliant
- LMS Express software for data archiving and reporting included
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant secure data transfer according via USB stick or Ethernet
- Memory for 3000 measurements, 50 sampling recipes and 30 certification reports
- Built-in web server to display device status, measurement data and certification reports on a smartphone, tablet, PC, etc.
- Optional: external USB printer
- Stainless steel 304 housing
- Flow path compatible with vaporized H202 decontamination
- Meets the ISO 21501-4 and JJF 1190 standards