IN COMPRESSED GASES
For particle measurements in compressed gas in accordance with ISO 8573 standards, High Pressure Diffusers and Controllers are used as in between connections to the gas source and the particle counter. The High Pressure Diffuser causes a drop in gas pressure by diverting excess gas away from the sampling path. The High Pressure Controller 1100 uses a precision valve and flow meter, allowing to sample 100% of the gas supplied.
HIGH PRESSURE DIFFUSER HPD
The high pressure reducer was developed for particle measurement in compressed gases with an aerosol particle counter. Essential applications are sampling in compressed air, nitrogen and other inert compressed gases.
Configuration is determined by how the excess gas sample is vented: vented into the test area (vented model) or exhausted outside of the test area (ported model).
The 5-piece design is easy to disassemble for cleaning or service. The high-pressure diffuser is made of stainless steel and has replaceable O-rings for easy maintenance.
- Inlet pressure from 2 to 10.3 bar (30 to 150 psi)
- Output flow 1.0 CFM or 0.1 CFM depending on model
- For measuring particle sizes from 0.3 µm.
- Depending on the required cleanliness class, the measurement of 0.1 µm is possible.
HIGH PRESSURE CONTROLLER HPD 1100 - PARTICLE MEASUREMENT IN COMPRESSED GASES FROM 0.10 µM
The High Pressure Controller was developed for particle measurement in compressed gases in combination with a 1 cfm aerosol particle counter. Inert process gases like Helium, Nitrogen, Argon or CO2 are examined for contamination from particles from 0.1 µm and upwards with Solair 1100LD or Remote 1104LD.
- Inlet pressures ranging from 2 to 10.3 bar (30 to 150 psi)
- Output of HPC 1100 near atmospheric pressure
- Low audible noise & small footprint: allows sampling in areas where diffusers are thought impractical
- Rugged stainless steel design
- Requires almost no routine maintenance
- Never requires a calibration