PERMANENTLY INSTALLED PARTICLE COUNTER FOR CONTINUOUS MONITORING OF CLEAN ROOMS
Simple and economical solution for continuous particle monitoring. This particle sensor is unsurpassed in performance, data transmission capabilities and life of the laser diode.
Airnet particle sensors are usually permanently installed at the critical points of a clean room and integrated into a system which continuously monitors the area for particles.
H2O2 resistant versions are suitable for use in isolators.
ISO 21501-4 Compliance
- The Airnet II particle sensors fully meet the requirements of ISO 21501-4
- Communication via Ethernet TCP / IP (optional 4-20mA)
- Monitoring of the flow and the laser diode
- Integrated data memory for 1440 readings
- Flexible mounting options
- Status indicators for power supply, laser and flow
Easy to integrate
- Integration with PMS PharmNet software or third-party software
- POE-enabled (power over Ethernet)
- Backwards compatibility with previous Airnet generation
- Validation documents available for complete system
- Particle Sensor resistant to disinfectants and detergents
- H2O2 resistant XR version for use in isolators