PARTICLE COUNTER WITH A HIGH-PERFORMANCE LASER DIODE FOR MONITORING AND CERTIFICATION OF CLEANROOMS FROM 100NM
Compared to the conventional technology of 0.1 micron particle counters with laser gas tubes, the accuracy and the lifespan of the laser have been greatly increased on the Solair 1100LD. The modern longlife laser diode technology detects more particles, has higher concentration limits, a better signal-to-noise ratio and needs less routine maintenance than conventional particle counters with helium neon (HeNe) laser gas tubes.
Detects more 0.1 μm particles
Increased sensitivity due to powerful laser diode and multi-array detector which filters “background noise.
Suitable for Cleanroom Classes ISO 1-9
Designed to operate in ISO Class 1 to Class 7 without concerns of exceeding concentration limits.
An optional diluter is recommended for grades IOS 8+.
due to the laser diode
Recurring and time-consuming cleaning of optical mirrors (laser gas tube) are not needed to achieve the necessary laser intensity, sensitivity and accuracy.
Compact & mobile
Smallest and lightest portable particle counter with 0.10 µm and 1 cubic foot (28.3 l/min).
Clean, doesn't degrade its environment
Thermally-controlled exhaust system and powerful HEPA exhaust filter prevent the recontamination of the clean room air.
The stainless-steel case is easy to clean and wipe-down and was designed to minimize particle traps.
Intuitive and icon-driven menus.
Frequently used measurement configurations can be saved as a recipes; cleanroom certification reports are generated automatically.
Flexible communication and data management
Ethernet, RS-485 network connections.
Secure Datatransfer via USB flash drive or Ethernet.
Data reviewing, sorting and filtering directly on the instrument or within the download software.
- Simultaneous display of 8 particle channels
- Menu navigation in English (other languages such as DE, FR, IT, ESP configurable)
- Large 5 cm TFT color touch screen display with zoom function
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Removable and rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Built-in thermal printer, user-definable printouts
- Memory for 3000 measurements, 400 alphanumeric location labels and 50 sampling recipes
- Software for data download and archiving included (21 CFR Part 11 compliant)
- Report wizard for cleanroom certification. Calculations and pass/fail reports for ISO-14644-1, FS-209E or EU GMP Annex I
- Open architecture connectivity with OPC Server
- USB, USB Flash Drive, Ethernet, RS-485 communication interfaces:
- Supports 4 environmental sensors (optional): Temperature / relative humidity, air velocity and differential pressure
- ISO 21501-4 compliant
- Dimensions, poids: 37 x 20 x 26 cm, 10,8 kg avec la batterie
DOWNLOAD SOLAIR 1100LD BROCHURE
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bakronat/public_html/wp-content/plugins/email-before-download/includes/class-email-before-download-db.php on line 56