MICROBIAL AIR SAMPLER ACTIVECOUNT100H
ActiveCount100H is a portable microbial air sampler suitable for use in clean rooms and aseptic environments. The ActiveCount100H is ISO 14698 compliant. The air sampler has a d50 collection efficiency of 1 micron and a HEPA-filtered air outlet to prevent re-aspiration of the sample air.
Lighthouse ActiveCount100H offers self-regulating flow control to ensure accurate sampling, as well as continuous and periodic sampling modes for optimal sampling flexibility. The microbiological air sampler ActiveCount100H was designed to be used in critical environments in pharmaceutical production without contaminating the environment: the impactor head, the dust cover and the adjustable base plate are autoclavable; The stainless steel housing can be wiped with conventional disinfectants.
The optional remote probe head minimizes the disturbance of the laminar air flow within a BSC or laminar flow workbench. The gas sampling option offers the versatility needed to meet all of your critical sampling needs.
Industries : Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, electronics, semiconductors
- Flow rate 100 liters / minute (± 4%)
- Air outlet with HEPA filter
- For standard Petri dishes 90 mm, adjustment option 85-92mm
- Magnetic Petri dish holder, autoclavable and exchangeable
- High-quality and robust housing made of stainless steel
- 9 cm color touchscreen (also works with gloves)
- Adjustable start delay
- 8 sample volume hot keys, freely programmable
- 50 user names and 400 measurement location names freely programmable
- Sampling modes: Constant, Periodic, Gas
- Flow alert
- Data logging on a USB stick possible
- 8 to 10 hours of battery life
- Calibration reminder
- Tripod adapter for 3/8” or 1/4” tripod screws
- Can be disinfected with all common cleaning agents
- Collection head (300 holes) and dust cover made of aluminum or stainless steel 316L, autoclavable and exchangeable
- Carrying case
- Calibration certificate