VERSATILE PARTICLE COUNTERS FOR MONITORING AND CERTIFICATION OF CLEANROOMS
The SOLAIR instrument series measures particle 6 or 8 channels simultaneously in the range of 0.3 – 100 microns. Up to 3000 measurements and 50 sampling recipes can be saved. A variety of interfaces and protocols (USB, LAN / WLAN, RS-485, MODBUS, OPC) also allow stationary use.
The particle counter features intuitive and icon-driven menus that are easy to learn and use.
“Longlife” laser technology results in a mean time to failure (MTTF) of more than 20 years.
Developed, produced & calibrated ISO 21501-4 compliant to ensure accurate particle counting,
Report wizard for Cleanroom Pass/Fail Reports according FS-209E, ISO-14644-1 or EU GMP Annex 1
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPLICATIONS
- Simultaneous display of 6 or 8 particle size channels
- Menu navigation in English (other languages such as DE, FR, IT, ESP configurable)
- Large 14.5 cm color TFT touch screen display with zoom function
- Stainless steel housing with sealed inlet nozzle for easy wipe down
- Built-in thermal printer with user definable printouts
- Removable Lithium battery
- Communication interfaces – USB, USB flash drive, RS-485 (ASCI), Ethernet (TCP/IP) and optional Wifi
- Integration via Modbus or OPC server function in external monitoring systems or building management systems
- Supports up to 4 analog inputs for optional environmental sensors
- Report wizard for Cleanroom Pass/Fail Reports according FS-209E, ISO-14644-1 or EU GMP Annex 1
- Software LMS XChange for datadownload & LMS Express for long term data storage and reporting included
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant secure data transfer via USB flash drive or Ethernet
- Comprehensive validation manual for GMP regulated areas
- ISO 21501-4 Compliant. The Boulder Counter meets the JIS standard.