SMALL VERSATILE PARTICLE SENSORS FOR CONTINUOUS PARTICLE MEASUREMENT
The APEX Remote series is suitable for continuous and economic particle monitoring of environments and processes across all industries. APEX Remote particle counters are installed in accordance to a risk analysis and connected to the central data acquisition (SCADA).
INTEGRATION IN MONITORING SYSTEMS
The data can be integrated via a variety of interfaces and protocols in all monitoring and building management systems.
APEX Remote require only an external vacuum source and a network connection to operate. Power is supplied via Power over Ethernet, alternatively, a separate 24V power supply can be used.
Suitable for GMP environments is the model Apex R5; it measures the amount of particles in 2 channels (0.5 and 5.0 μm) at a flow rate of 1 cfm. For other applications a variety of 2 or 4 channels models are available, covering the particle size range from 0.2 to 100 µm.
PROTECTION FROM UNDETECTED FAILURES
APEX Remote offers risk mitigation features such as self-diagnostics, integrated data storage and Smart Bracket to virtually eliminate data error.
The self-diagnostic technology continuously monitors the flow rate, laser and detector ensuring that while the data is being collected, the sensor is operating within specified tolerances. It will warn the operator if the instrument is ever out of specification.
APEX Remote collects data also when there is a problem transmitting it to the SCADA monitoring system. The internal data buffer stores up to 3'000 data records. This corresponds to over 2 days of data at a sampling frequency of one measurement per minute.
INTELLIGENT MOUNTING BRACKET
The mounting bracket SmartBracket enables automatic configuration of the device (Plug’n’Play) with all the necessary parameters. APEX Remote sensors can be moved between different SmartBracket locations. Particle data will automatically be tagged with the correct location ID.
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE VAPOR COMPATIBILITY
APEX Remote combined with Smart Bracket are resistant to vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VHP). All cable and tubing ports are sealed. The sloped top was designed for easy decontamination wipedown.
Stream real time particle count data and sensor status information to any web enabled smart device (PC, Tablet, Smartphone) by simply accessing the IP address or view them on the optional OLED display integrated into the front face of the particle counter.
The data analysis and the creation of reports is done via a monitoring software.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPLICATIONS
- 2 or 4 particle channels
- 304 stainless steel housing
- Resistant to vaporized H2O2
- Meets the ISO 21501-4 and JJF 1190 standard
- Internal memory for 3000 data records
- Self-diagnostic functions for laser, flow and detector
- Built-in web server for status and data retrieval
- Validation mode for simplified system qualification
- Communication via Ethernet, RS-485, POE, Modbus TCP, ASCII, RTU
- 1 current input for external sensors (4…20mA)
- Power supply via PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Dimensions, weight: 16.2 x 11.7 x 7.5 cm, 0.73 kg
- Optional: Smart Bracket for automatic configuration and recognition of the sampling point
- Optional: OLED display on the counter or remote display